Apache ActiveMQ Support
With a collective experience of over 50 years of combined contribution to Apache ActiveMQ & Open Source, Tomitribe can confidently take care of the day-to-day support needs, in addition, to helping tackle unforeseen & unpredictable support issues.
- 24/7 support directly from Apache Committers
- 1 hours response-time
- Unlimited support incidents
- Fast bug fixes & security patch turnaround
- Production & Development support
- CVE Patching
- And much more
the newly-released Tribestream API Gateway
Tomitribe support subscription accounts for both physical and virtual deployment type with the flexibility of selecting the support plan with the least core count as defined.
- Virtual Deployments
- Physical Deployments
- Partitioned Physical Deployments
For a more detailed description and examples please visit the subscription guide page
In 2 years Tomitribe support has patched over 80 CVEs on Apache Tomcat, TomEE & ActiveMQ. Our teams work together to make surviving the frequency of CVEs possible. For more info visit our CVE Support Page.
The Tomitribe Community Partnership Program is a rewards program designed to reduce the total cost of ownership of open source for our best customers. Modeled after a frequent flyer program, Enterprise Subscribers are rewarded with complimentary services that include time with the Tribe.
Included Professional Services, Training, Feature Development days are free rewards and not redeemable for cash
Free rewards cannot be exchanged or traded and are non-transferable to other services or offerings
Unused free rewards expire at the end of the service term
For more info visit Tomitribe Community Partnership Program
Scanned for Vulnerabilities lately?
CVEs are not black & white. Knowledge of both the application & server is required to determine risk & appropriate reaction. Tomitribe works with your teams to make surviving the frequency of CVEs possible.
Get a Quote or Schedule a call with our Support & Sales Team.
To get a quote for support:
- Please fill in all required info and the “Core Count” field. Not sure “How to Count Your Cores“?
What to expect during the call (est. 30-40 minutes):
- A brief conversation about your organization’s needs.
- A slide deck of our yearly support subscription offers with Q&A.
- Tailored quote based on your needs & requirements.
- No commitment whatsoever.
We are looking forward to discussing your organization’s needs for support.
* These fields are required.