Use and Purpose of Collected Personally Identifiable Information
The term “Personally Identifiable Information” means your full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, or any other personal information that, alone or in combination with other information, permits third parties to contact you physically or online.
Tomitribe does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information as soon as practicable. If you believe that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has submitted Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Website, please contact us at [email protected]
On our Website, we collect Personally Identifiable Information knowingly and voluntarily provided by you when you: (1) register for any service of Tomitribe; (2) submit requests, suggestions, or other communications to us; (3) interact with the Website or Tomitribe in any way that submits, releases or displays your Personally Identifiable Information to Tomitribe. Tomitribe may use your Personally Identifiable Information to:carry out the sales, sales solicitation, shipment of products, complete orders, and provide other services performed by us or third parties;
- advertise or promote our products or the products of third parties offered through the Website or third party partners;
- provide after-service or respond to inquiries and/or complaints;
- carry out marketing data surveys, statistics and/or analysis;
- create, send and utilize Mailing Lists;
- provide system maintenance or handle system malfunctions;
- develop new services and functions;
- contact you regarding your use of the Website or any Tomitribe service;
- carry out identity verification and authentication services; and/or
- other separately and explicitly prescribed purposes.
We may also collect non-Personally Identifiable Information you choose to provide, such as your occupation, affiliated companies, and general location. Additionally, we may collect technical information relating to your mobile phone, mobile device or computer and the way you interact with the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, and aggregate user data. This information is used to identify your internet browser, store your user preferences, authenticate user sessions, provide services, and determine whether you have installed the software necessary to access certain material or applications on the Website.
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties who help facilitate the Website (for example, by providing website development, statistical analyses, data processing, or sending communications to users), but for use solely in connection with facilitating the Website;
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to financial institutions, credit card companies, collection enterprises, and other enterprises that process payments or represent the buyer or seller to facilitate payment owed to us or to a seller when you submit such Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of effecting a purchase or other financial transaction;
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to employees and contractors who owe us a duty of confidentiality in connection with a legitimate business purpose of Tomitribe;
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties, including, but not limited to, law enforcement agencies, state, local or federal governments, private litigants, and other companies, as may be required to (1) comply with lawful requests such as subpoenas or court orders, (2) comply with applicable state, federal, or local law, (3) prevent fraud or other illegal activities from being perpetrated through the Website, or (4) protect the property, safety, or legal rights of Tomitribe and its users;
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to any third party whom you have consented to receive your personal information;
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliated companies or business successors of Tomitribe; and/or
- we may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties as otherwise separately and explicitly prescribed.
Third Parties Who May Collect Information
The following third parties may collect information through the Website, but (subject to Section 2) such information shall not include Personally Identifiable Information unless you post or publish such Personally Identifiable Information in areas of the Website accessible to other users or the public:
- third parties that help facilitate the Website may, from time to time, collect information through the Website in the course of providing support;
- Tomitribe may share Website information with partners for marketing purposes;
- third parties may collect other information that you voluntarily post or publish through the Website in any way; and/or
- web-crawlers such as Google or Yahoo may collect information through the Website.
- Tomitribe uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- Tomitribe and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- Tomitribe and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.