Oracle CodeOne 2019 was held on September 16th-19th in San Francisco. During the event developers, users, architects, managers and many IT stakeholders from around the world had the opportunity to network, share and learn about the established and cutting edge technologies related to cloud-native, Apache TomEE, Eclipse MicroProfile, GraalVM, Data Science, DevOps, Jakarta EE, Testing frameworks and more.
Tomitribe was again excited to return to the second iteration of what used to be JavaOneConf. Four Tribers: David, Amelia, Jean-Louis and Cesar were actively involved in many presentations, Hands-on Labs, community activities/parties and Hackergartens.
- Meet the JCP Executive Committee
- 20th JCP Party & Awards Ceremony
- From Zero to MicroProfile Hero: Let’s Dive into a Microservices World
- Apache TomEE at Oracle Code One Hackergarten
- Beyond Jakarta EE 8
- GraalVM & Microservices: The Last Crusade
- Implementing Microservice Security via JWT & MicroProfile
- Deconstructing and Evolving REST Security
- Hacking Jakarta EE
- Hacking MicroProfile
- Keeping Brazil’s Medical Industry Safe with MicroProfile
- It’s Easy! Contributing to Open Source
Traveling Tribers always look forward to meeting you at the next event/meet-up/conference around the world. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our knowledge about Java, Jakarta EE, MicroProfile, TomEE and the other Open Source Projects we are involved in.
Join us for an awesome session and be a part of The Tribe Tour. See you soon!