Have you or your team been tasked with launching a new project and having to do it quickly but feel unprepared or not yet ready to implement new technologies? Our QuickStart program is designed to help with this. It will enable you to rapidly deploy projects on TomEE, Tomcat, Java EE or any other open source platform. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable developers will work with your team to quickly get your project off the ground. From proof of concept to deployment, we’ll be on-site to scope out the project requirements and train your team.
The QuickStart 5-day program usually covers:
- Scope out system requirement and design a solution
- Provide hands-on training on Apache TomEE
- Tailor agenda to broaden and enhance expertise in your team
- Develop proof-of-concept code for your business and technical requirements
- Review and evaluate your project’s readiness for production deployment
The first step will be to define your deployment objectives. Then to define scope of need to successfully utilize TomEE in your environment. Tomitribe’s developer and trainer will be on-site to help your team get a jumpstart on development, training, deployment and fine-tune code and configuration for optimal performance. This QuickStart program will accommodate ten participants. Development and production support is available after the QuickStart engagement. Enterprise support includes the QuickStart program, development and production support.