If you have unique requirements or you would like to integrate your own standards and development approaches with our training material we offer you the ability to customize our training classes as a service. Our experienced trainers will schedule a session to identify your specific requirements and assess the level of customization needed. One a course is customized, we can deliver the material as an onsite training class, a virtual training class, or we can license the material to you directly.
When your requirements fall outside our available courses our training professionals can help with any of the following services:
- Creating a custom class with a modified outline
- Condensing multiple classes into a more accelerated training experience
- Creating and licensing recordings of our training materials for reuse
- Developing new modules based on your specific architecture and development needs
- Translating training material to another language
- Tailoring training classes to different levels of experience
- Supporting development training efforts over multi-year development timelines
When the Standard Class Isn’t Enough
Every architecture is different and some organizations have specific requirements that are not perfectly aligned with the Java EE standards. Our trainers understand this and are ready to work with you to develop custom material that meets your needs. Sometimes this just means picking and choosing from a selection of topics or slightly modifying the outline of an already available course. Sometimes this means the development of new course modules that teach to the specific specifications of your development process.
Here are some situations that might call for a customized course:
- Your developers use a heavily customized IDE or development environment
- You are running a customized distribution of TomEE with additional features not covered in the standard classes.
- Your team has specific code or design standards that conflict with our standard set of examples
- You would like to use our Tomcat and TomEE training as an opportunity to introduce organization-wide standards for application development
- You need to train students with no prior experience with Java or Web development
- You would like to conduct a class in a non-linear, fully-interactive environment
Continuous Training Support for New Developers
Larger customers tend to have an ongoing need for our training services. As new developers come onboard, you’ll want to make sure that everyone starts with the same shared baseline of knowledge about your application platform.
With our continuous training support you can schedule regular onsite or virtual training sessions for new users using standard or customized material. When you use Tomitribe for Continuous Training Support, our training professionals will work with you to constantly update and tailor training materials based on your feedback.